Thursday 2 July 2015

3D Photorealistic Pictures by Morgan Davidson

3D Photorealistic Pictures by Morgan Davidson

Morgan Davidson is an artist from southwest Florida. She had a strong passion for drawing from a young age. “Through my years at Ringling University I began to take my interest in nature and fashion and enthusiasm for portraiture and formed a body of work portrayed through vibrant color and rich detail. I aspire to build a career as a freelance artist, helping companies and individuals make their creative ideas come to life.”
Morgan Davidson - drawingMorgan Davidson - turtleMorgan Davidson - eyeMorgan Davidson - lipsMorgan Davidson - flowersMorgan Davidson - butterfly

3 comments:

  1. These are stunning art and should be promoted on every social media.

    Mohinder Paul Verma
    BloggingFunda - A Community of Bloggers
    http://goo.gl/udV0dZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid art! I would like to share one online service provider My 3D house offering Architectural 3D Services with great discounts for you home designs,landscapes, buildings,etc. You can check this link and get various services like 3D Architectural Visuals, 3D Architectural Renderings, 3D Interior Rendering, etc here-http://my3dhouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to publish your art on my instagram

    ReplyDelete