Wednesday 27 April 2016

DIY Watermelon Wall Art

Summer-Inspired Watermelon Wall Art

How to DIY Your Very Own Summer-Inspired Watermelon Wall Art
This post was originally featured on A Charming Project.
When I think of watermelon, I'm reminded of my childhood Summers. Every Summer, my mom would set up that long yellow slip and slide in our front yard, offer to watch all the neighborhood kids, and cut up watermelon for our afternoon snack. So you see, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make a fun watermelon-themed project.
I really do love hand painting fruit decor because it's pretty easy, and we all know what fruits look like so there is very little instruction needed.
Things you will need:
  • White card stock
  • Scissors
  • Painter's tape
  • Martha Stewart craft paint in Pesto Green
  • Martha Stewart craft paint in Green Curry
  • Martha Stewart craft paint in Wedding Cake White
  • Martha Stewart craft paint in Habañero Red
  • Small square-shaped brush
  • Martha Stewart craft paint in Beetle Black
  • Black and white striped paper from Paper Source
  • White 8x10 frame

0 comments:

Post a Comment